Hmmm, the wheels are turning…

Trying a couple of new things and feeling like writing!

Current happenings:

I have an assistant!  In 3 days she has made such an unbelievable difference in my LIFE that I have been …oh, I hesitate because I might jinx it…but…I have been SLEEPING!!!  Really, truly sleeping!  No waking up in the middle of the night to go over all of the things that I need to do, no jerking awake because I forgot to do something or thought I forgot something.  No waking up simply to lie there and stress and fuss and fizzle.  The first night that I slept for 10 HOURS straight, I woke up in a panic because it was light outside and I was sooooo confused!

As another friend Lynette put it, this woman is not my assistant, she’s my gift!  She wants to remain anonymous for the time being, and I will respect that.  But when she’s ready to be outed, there will be fireworks!  I actually think I should call her my partner.

I have also started doing a lot more digitizing.  We will have full Feisdress design packets for various embroidery machines so folks can do it themselves.  Also working on just having some Celtic knot work…I haven’t forgotten you, my testers, just a bit behind.  I am working at the moment with Kris on a Feisdress design…always a challenge to work long distance on files for a machine different than mine.  Kris is helping me SOOOO much.  Another gift!

And I have another little, errr, somthin’ or other…that’s what got me to the keyboard here.  I think I will need to write about it, about the process.  For the moment, tho, I am still cogitating as it gets going.

Off to the magic fabric store!!!!

1. ReAnne
    Jul 25, 2008 @ 16:48:41

Fantastic news Ann! You deserve to have a gift after all you’ve been doing. I wish you many wonderful deep-sleep nights.

2. alex22152
    Aug 01, 2008 @ 18:28:48

SO glad to see that you’re back. I missed you!

I understand the sleep issues–it’s partly a function of age/hormones. I won’t bore you with details of my own problems, but I certainly understand the joy of a full night’s sleep, as rare as it is.

Blessings.

Stephanie

3. toapert
    Aug 11, 2008 @ 19:13:05

Hi there,

I feel a little out of the loop; it’s good to see you’re still there somewhere.
    Are any of my e-mails getting through?

4. ginafoster
    Aug 20, 2008 @ 18:26:19

Great news … now maybe you will answer the phone when I call…….

Just kidding Lady – I’m delighted for you!

5. terriejim
    Sep 19, 2008 @ 00:50:27

Glad you’re back!

6. mendylady
    Oct 27, 2008 @ 08:53:35

How are things going? I hadn’t looked in in forever, partly because of Little Girl…